Monday, May 27, 2013

One of those moments...

I'm having one of those sad moments.  The ones that come out of nowhere and overtake you.  The ones where tears just fall from your eyes and you don't even know why.  Well, I guess I know why, I just don't know why it started.

The ones where you just say, "Please, God...." and cry.

He hears my heart and He knows I am hurting.  I don't have to say anything because He knows.
"...We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans." ~Romans 8:26
It's comforting to know that in times like these all I have to say is, "God, hear my cries and know what I need."  I don't even know...

I just need to trust in Him and His promises.
"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today." Exodus 14:13
"Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." -1 Corinthians 15:58

Just. Keep. Standing.
"Love never fails..." - 1 Corinthians 13:8

1 comment:

Remember to speak with love...